By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The information and contents of this website are provided on an 'as supplied to us' basis. Crowborough Town Council ("the Council") has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided through this website is correct at the time of entry. Although the site is updated from time to time, the accuracy or validity of information may change over time. Anyone using information contained on or through this website does so entirely at his or her own risk.
2. The Council cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any consequences arising as a result, to either those individuals or organisations referred to in this website or to those that act in reliance of any information referred to on this website or who purchase or use any goods or services provided by such individuals or organisations referred to on this website.
3. The Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
4. The Council cannot accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained as a result of using any of the goods and services provided by individuals or organisations referred to on this website or on any websites accessed by any link from it whether financial, material, physical or mental.
5. The contents of this website should not be relied upon as recommending or endorsing any of the individuals or organisations referred to on this website or on any websites accessed by any link from it and proper caution should be exercised in dealing with them.
6. Crowborough Town Council reserves the right to modify the information held on this website without notice.
If you have any enquiries or comments about the accuracy of information on this site please email