Crowborough Town Council is the burial authority for the parish of Crowborough and it maintains the Herne Road Cemetery which incorporates a Garden of Remembrance for ashes as well as a traditional Burial Ground.
The cemetery was opened in 1905 and is open to all denominations. All burial records from that time are available at the Town Hall.
Within the cemetery grounds is St Thomas' chapel. This is a small chapel able to accommodate up to approximately 30 people and is available for services upon request